Maintaining a gym or fitness studio is not easy, especially if you have acquired a bigger customer base who wants to avail of the fitness facilities that you have. This creates a challenge on your part as the business as you need to meet the demands of the increasing admission and manage their schedule effectively according to the limited budget and trainers that you have.
Good thing, there is a solution to this problem and that is by eliminating the manual paper works and implement a SaaS fitness software to ease up customer management as you scale up.
And if you’re interested to know more, then we suggest you keep reading as we are about to discuss how can gym management software help scale your business in today’s entry.
What Is A Gym Membership Software?
A gym management software, or also referred to as gym membership software, gym management software, studio software, and fitness software is a computer program that is designed to keep track of all the things happening inside your gym or fitness facility from the schedule of the members to the schedule of the employees.
The purpose of having this software is to properly manage the schedule of activities of both the members and employees and avoid scheduling conflicts. Likewise, the software is also used to ensure all the members will pay on time.
There are different types of scheduling solutions offered, but the most recommended are those with client-facing features and an employee-facing portal.
How Is The Fitness Software Used?
The fitness software can be installed and utilized in your gym business to assign training sessions and workout classes to members and employees. Also, it allows you to add new members, track the hours of your trainers, create membership limits, sell gym merchandise, produce reports, send emails, and process and monitoring of payments.
For gym instructors, they can make use of this software to be informed of their upcoming schedules, determine the number of members who signed up, and track the progress of every member enrolled in their training sessions.
On the other hand, the members of your gym can also make use of the fitness software to enroll programs online through your website or app, pay membership fees, and gain access through their individual fitness information.
How Does It Help To Scale Up Your Business?
Here are some of the reasons as to how can gym management software help scale your business:
1. Automate Your Management For Growing Business – Using spreadsheets to maintain fitness standards is obsolete in today’s standards. In short, you have to stay away from the manual process and implement scheduling software so you can scale up and reach your business goals efficiently.
Moreover, having this software allows you to accommodate a rising demand for admissions without having to add or train employees because the schedules are automatically managed.
2. All Schedules Are Found In One Place – With this software, you can create a master scheduler and organize the schedules of both clients and personnel in one place. And not only that for you can also take care of these other aspects of your fitness business:
Online booking – Clients can book training classes effortlessly online through your website or app, whichever is most convenient for them.
Instant Registration/Sign Up – Clients who want to avail of your fitness classes sooner will be able to register/sign up immediately and enable member’s arrival to happen in an instant. Also, you can now track the attendance trends of every fitness class as well as monitor employee’s time throughout the day.
Point Of Sale – With this software, you can sell your classes, memberships, introductory offers, workshops, and boot camps at your front desk, on the internet, and just about anywhere you want.
3. Management Of Payment Of All The Members – Installing gym management software is crucial for your business, especially if you depend on timely payments since it eliminates the need for reminding members if their fees are delayed. Aside from that, it also eradicates any payment issues that may arise when the staff is not aware of the exact dues to be collected from the member.
Now your members cannot make excuses for late payments because they can easily take care of their monthly obligations at home, office, or just about anywhere just before the due date comes.
4. Let The Software Handle The Admission And Managing Of Members While You Focus On Their Fitness – Manual management of admission will only create chaos at the front desk. And as a result, it generates frustration from both the clients and the employees.
Likewise, accepting bookings on Whatsapp is also inefficient since it’s depended on the efforts of 1 or 2 of your employees.
So having this gym membership software is essential as it provides all the necessary information that the people need before taking signing up. And at the same time, it also prevents the occurrence of rework from your staff since all the details needed are integrated through this all-in-one platform.
5. Get Gym Statistics With A Touch Of A Button – And finally, a scheduling software is a practical solution for your business since it lets you dig deeper into various reports and determine your business performance. And from here, you can easily retrieve all the data you need from category bookings, sales metrics, attendance, schedules, and payment insights.
By keeping track of these monthly figures, you can determine the trends, areas that need actions, and opportunities for growth.
For gym owners, fitness instructors, and personal trainers, having gym management software is the perfect way to manage the in-house activities of both clients and employees and track payments of members who avail of your gym equipment and facilities.
And if you did your homework, you will find out that having this software can greatly reduce the time in dealing with analog tracking and paper works. So you can focus on the things that really matter, and that is by providing exceptional customer experience to your members every time they visit your fitness facility.